Mesotherapy is an aesthetic technique that involves injecting small amounts of drugs, vitamins, amino acids and minerals into the skin to deeply revitalize and hydrate. This technique was first used in France in the 1950s and has become very popular around the world.
At the salon, we offer several types of Mesotherapy to meet the different needs of our customers. Here is a list of our services:
- Mesotherapy full face: This treatment is designed to rejuvenate the entire face by improving skin texture, absorbing fine lines and wrinkles, and restoring skin elasticity.
- Mesotherapy for eyes: This treatment is specially designed to treat dark circles, puffiness and wrinkles around the eyes. It is very effective in refreshing and rejuvenating the appearance of this delicate area.
- Mesotherapy for hair loss: This treatment is for people who suffer from hair loss. It can help promote hair regrowth by enhancing blood circulation in the scalp and providing essential nutrients.
- Mesotherapy for neck: This treatment targets fine lines and wrinkles in the neck and décolleté area. It can help improve skin texture and firm up that area.
- Mesotherapy full face and neck: This treatment combines the benefits of mesotherapy for the face and the neck. It offers a complete solution to rejuvenate and revitalize both face and neck, improving overall appearance.
In addition to Mesotherapy, we also use the Beautif-eye and nutri neck techniques of the French brand Fillmed to further improve the results of our treatments. These techniques are designed to enhance the effect of Mesotherapy by providing additional active ingredients to target specific areas.
We are confident that our mesotherapy services can help our clients improve their appearance and self-confidence. If you are interested in our services, do not hesitate to contact us to schedule a consultation and find out more about what we can offer you.
Book now MORPHEUS8: The After Summer Treatment the Celebrities RAVE about!!! Victoria Beckham herself swears the secret to her good skin is Morpheus8, following protocols